Thursday 31 July 2008

Hey guys, I'm really guted!

I done this months 11 Second Club, finished it hours ago, well on time!

I've been up all night trying to upload it but it just hasn't worked, I have no idea why, the video was the correct size, I checked everything a million times!

But the deadlines gone now and it's nearly 5am and I have to get up for work in less than 2 hours!!!! I've been up all night :(

Sooo figured the only thing to make me feel better would be to upload my final animation here!

So check it out and let me know what you think :D

4 comments:

11 Second Club said...

Hey. We received your animation and it's all set for voting. Check it out tomorrow at http://www.11secondclub.com/vote/july08/

Unknown said...

thats so cool he moves so seamlessly
good job man

Luke Barnett said...

thats wicked man

very smooth

good job mast

Kater D said...

Really cool stuff AJ, I love the stuff with the hands and the way he turns to look at whoever he's talking too. I think the beginning is the best bit :]

Personally I would have made him look more, idno, determined when he's says "he has a gift" for the second time, he's really making a statement, and I think some more expressions in his eyebrows would have made it perfect.

Sorry for being so nitpicky :P